About Me

My Photo
You can email me at indiequeen87@googlemail.com

Sunday, 13 October 2013

Boots Beauty Advent Calendar



Only ten working days until half term! Although I am really enjoying teaching I am desperate for a break. A chance to recuperate! I think the kids need it too. This is a long term and they are getting restless. I have booked a couple of nights at Haughton Hall near Telford for Edd and I. There will be much wine drinking and swimming and sitting in the steam room!

Now- onto the point of this post. I am feeling rather pleased with myself right now. I have built up a lot of Advantage card points over the years and have never gotten round to spending them. I really wanted to get something a bit flippant with them- a real treat and something I don't actually need. The ideal thing has never appeared- until now.

Yes that's right- an advent calendar with a different beauty item for every day. Best thing ever. Also £30. I don't think I could have justified it if I wasn't using my points.

It contains items from brands such as Nails Inc, Soap and Glory and Carmex (yay!) as well as Boots own brands. The contents are worth £65 so it is a pretty good deal really. I'm getting Edd to hide it from me so I won't open it early!

You can get it from boots.com or in store. Definitely worth using your points on!
Image from here: http://iamfabulicious.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/boots-launches-its-first-ever-beauty.html

8 comments:

Sophie in the Sticks said...

the calendar sounds amazing! What a great treat for Christmas! :)

vicki bruce said...

I am so tempted by this Boots one - it isn't too expensive & will be so much more exciting than chocolate
http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

Nava said...

Nice! xx

BLOG | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

Kezzie said...

Does seem a good idea!!! You'll never know what it'll be each day, unlike chocolate! X

Mango said...

Hi Helen!!! I love this idea, and the vichy!!! <3

I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

xoxo, Mango ❤
MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party: Nude Bandage Dress!

Natasha Hill said...

Oh wow, I actually think this is a lovely treat for Christmas-time! A nice change from the chocolate each day - I think I'd prefer it! - Tasha xxx

Aleena said...

so cute

http://iamaleena.blogspot.com/

ANDYSTYLE said...

:) very nice!! great makeup products

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/