About Me

My Photo
You can email me at indiequeen87@googlemail.com

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Lemon chicken

Today's song: Suede- So Young

If you don't like meat on the bone, maybe don't look at this post!

Cooked this for tea a few months ago and never got the chance to share it. I wanted to make lemon chicken but couldn't find a recipe that didn't involve billions of ingredients, so I just chucked what I had in the cupboard at some chicken thighs and drumsticks



 photo 20130410-LemonChicken-021_zps11965dba.jpg

It was basically- juice of one lemon, olive oil, white wine and rosemary. I think I put some mixed herbs in there too, then left it to marinade for about an hour and baked it for 45 minutes with some cherry tomatoes.



 photo 20130410-LemonChicken-013_zps8b46a89e.jpg

It was served with lemon rice (out of a packet oops) salad and a lemon yoghurt dressing and was a fantastic, simple mid week meal. I love marinading things these days, it's easy once you've got a few herbs or seasonings available.



 photo 20130410-LemonChicken-012_zps786d7579.jpg

Hope you're all having a lovely week!

Photos by Edd

4 comments:

daisychain said...

I never used to be one for cooked lemon but it's growing on me so I may have to attempt this x

fashion-meets-art said...

wow this looks so delicious! thanks for sharing!
kisses
maren anita

giveaway on my blog:
FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Shes Dressing Up said...

This looks delicious! I love lemon chicken :)

Natalie Suarez said...

OMG WOW! that looks totally DELISH! x

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Natalie Off Duty