About Me

My Photo
You can email me at indiequeen87@googlemail.com

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Hazy Days

Today's song: Elastica- Connection

The recent heatwave allowed me to get some dresses out of the wardrobe which don't usually see the light of day! This gorgeous sundress was a gift from Kezzie as part of a Jubilee swap I took part in last summer.



 photo 20130719-JulyRandoms-003_zps8341fe79.jpg
Dress: Gift from Kezzie (originially Wallis) Vest: Marks and Spencer, Shoes: New Look

It's slightly too low in the chest for everyday wear so I put my lacy vest underneath.I bought this years ago from Marks and Spencer and it has been used to death. It has a handy built in crop-top type thing so I don't have to wear a bra with it.



 photo 20130719-JulyRandoms-010_zps292236d4.jpg

These pictures were taken before heading out to the cinema to watch Pacific Rim. I haven't been to the cinema for ages and it was weird having to pay! The film itself was ok. I've seen lots of good reviews but I suppose you have to be into action films to appreciate it properly. It was entertaining enough until the last 20 minutes or so when it was all robots fighting aliens. Not for me!

It's odd looking at these pictures and remembering how hot it was then- it's raining here today. I'm currently baking Victoria sponges for tea at my Dad's cricket club. It's their 60th anniversary so they are having a special match and tea. Hopefully the rain won't spoil it!

9 comments:

Maria Fallon said...

This dress is so pretty! I have so many dresses where you have to wear a top under them though, it is silly!

Maria xxx

Kezzie said...

Awww, it looks nice on you!!! I must be very flat chested because when I tried it on to check for size, it didn't look at all too low cut on me!!!!! I must have hoiked it up! I do however have lots of dresses that are too low so I also wear croptop type things on underneath to try and make it more modest- they're great aren't they!x

Shes Dressing Up said...

Lovely dress & I love the camisole underneath :)!

Imogen said...

Such a perfect dress, you look so very beautiful :)

lauren, curious constellation said...

That's a gorgeous dress!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice!

devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

CraZayn Primadona said...

Hello!This is my first time here.And I think your blog is great.Your great blogger.This post is amazing.What do you think about following each other.I'd be glad and follow you back I promise :)) Kisses :*
http://fashionella123.blogspot.com/

Natasha said...

I love the pattern on the dress and the vest top underneath makes it really pretty. I often to things like that as I can feel a bit self-conscious if the top is too low cut! - Tasha xxx

The Brunette said...

Hiya long time no speak.

I just wanted to let you know I am not using the old blog now this is my new blog (which was my original blog)

I am a follower on my new blog: http://brunette-lady.blogspot.co.uk/

Pretty dress BTW xx